Pre-Purchase Building Survey Report
When you are purchasing a home whether in Kerry, Cork or Limerick, it is vital that you get an Independent advise from an architectural service with an Un-biasedOpinion on whether or not your home has any defects in order to safeguard you in your purchase.
When purchasing your new home, be it a new or second hand property, a pre-purchase building survey is highly recommended.
Our architects, during their complete and detailed inspection, check that everything in your new home is functioning satisfactorily. Our architects then prepare a complete Pre-Purchase BuildingSurvey Report.
The Pre-Purchase BuildingSurvey Report covers areas such as:
- Surveying Your Prospective New Home Completely, our survey covers both the exterior and interior elements of the building.
- Checks for the level of insulation within the property.
- Inspection of any evident of cracking, chipping etc.
- Ensuring your Electrical Supply, wiring, circuit breakers etc. is up to spec.
- Check of ventilation within the property.
- Any signs of damage to timbers, wood worm, dry rot etc.
- Check for dampness or water damage to the property.
- Plumbing & Heating checks, ensuring that there are no leaks and that all pipes.
- Fire proofing & Fire separation issues
- Inspection of boundaries, driveways, garden walls, boundary maps.
- Inspection of drainage
- Extensions or changes to the property that may require additional Certificates of Compliance.
The Pre-Purchase Building Survey gives clear, concise and reflective practical advice. Our architects will explain everything you need to know about your new home ensuring that you have all the information possible, before buying. Don’t make your biggest purchase of your life, your most costly mistake.
Having a Pre-Purchase Building Survey carried out by a Professional as early as possible in the buying process can save you thousands of euro on issues which you may be able to have the vendor or builder rectify.
Why have a pre-purchase survey
- Pre-Purchase Building Survey will mean that YOU won’t get stuck.
- Independent Professional Advice is our Sole Objective, so that you, are provided with to allow you make the best choice.
- A Pre-Purchase Building Survey Report can literally save you thousands, should a previously unknown serious defects come to light during the Pre-Purchase Building Survey. This will enable you to negotiate with the seller or pulling out of the purchase.